Days Until The Dixie Classic Open & Junior Show
Welcome to the
Tennessee Valley Poultry Club
Home of the Dixie Classic
The Dixie Classic Open & Junior Show will be held December 5 & 6, 2015
We will not take Entries until September 1, 2015
|NOTE: We will not have a 2015 Spring Show|
1. All rcognized and non-standard varieties of large fowl, bantams and water fowl are accepted in the show.
2. Mail in ENTRY FORMS only to:
Eddie Dunlap "Cotton"
460 Patterson Rd
Walland, TN 37886
(Please make checks payable to TVPC)
3. No vendors or sale birds will be allowed outside the show building. All sales will be inside only.
4. No cooping out before Champion of Show is awarded.
5. Entry Fee $3.50 per bird ($7.00 for double coop)
6. All birds must be cooped before 9:00am December 6th.
7. All exhibitors and families will receive a pass for free admission at check in.
8. No alcohol or drugs in the show room or on the fair grounds.
9. Juniors will be responsible for their birds, parents are not allowed to clean or assist in any way. If junior needs help coopoing birds in, a TVPC member will be glad to help them. If parents are assisting, cleaning birds the junior will be disqualified from the show.
10. All judging is final.
11. The TVPC officers and Judges may disqualify any birds due to sicknesss (if visible)
12. Anyone caught stealing will be turned over to the police and banned for life from any show of the TVPC. Security will be on the fair grounds 24/7.
13. Pullorum testing is required by State of TN
14. Show will be open to the public Saturday Dec 6th 9am-6pm Admission $5.00 per person.
15. NO ANIMALS IN SHOW HALL EXCEPT SERIVICE DOGS ONLY! THIS WILL BE ENFORCED.